Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Avery & Lorenzo...the final party!!

 Avery and Enzo celebrated their last birthday together...tear.  Zannah and I decided to throw them one more party before we went our separate ways.  Since everyone was in the midst of packing, we kept it a little more low key this year with a Camping themed party.  Even though it was much less work than last year, it still turned out adorable and the kids had so much fun. 
 The "Happy Campers" Dessert Table

 The most adorable camping cake ever, made by Zannah.  She never disappoints with her baking creations.  She takes on the cake every year and I am getting a little nervous that Avery's future party cakes will be made my me...cakes stress me out!
 Sign by me, Stick collection by Avery and Greyson.
 "Lil Smokies"
 No Camping Party is complete without a S'more Bar.
 We are all about choice...Cinnamon, Chocolate and Gram Gram crackers
 And more Chocolatey choices...
 And Fruity Choices...



 So Adorable!!
 This year we had a couple of party games for the kids.  Here is the bag for their Camping Scavenger Hunt.  Avery loved it.  We had to have a few more scavenger hunts over the next few day.
 Searching for baby pine cones.
 Making sure to find everything on the list.
 "The Happy Campers"




Our Family by the Campfire...It was a great day!

PS. If you missed Avery & Enzo's THIRD and SECOND birthday parties, that might be because I just got around to posting them.  I know, I'm awesome.  Click on the links to check them out.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute. Wish I could've been there.

Unknown said...

Hi, found you through the Birthday Girl blog! What a brilliant party,..love the cake! :)

Jenny said...

Could you tell me where you got those gingham liners? They are adorable!
Thanks!

Natalie said...

You guys are so talented! It looks adorable. Are you still in Buffalo?

Whit said...

You have the cutest ideas ever woman. What an adorable mommy! I am dropping by to let you know that I featured your stinkin cute rainbow koolaid waters bottles from your rainbow party on my this weeks pinterest loves #9 on my blog. Go check it out! leave a comment, grab a button and follow. Love your ideas :)

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Britta said...

Ok, I still love this post and your amazing pics, but where's the next one!? I shouldn't be talking cause I'm way behind too, but at least Jason keeps me updated through his talks with Ezra :)

Unknown said...

holy cow...I found your rainbow party from pinterest and I was amazed! And this party...oh my gosh you have really outdone yourself! You sure know how to throw a great bash! Wanna be my party planner...I have a shower to throw next weekend and am wracking my brain as to what I want to do! YOu have so many great ideas!!! Thanks for sharing!!! truly!

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com (my blog all about color!)

Cherry Blossoms said...

Discovered your blog and super cute party photos on pinterst. I actually do a Fridays party feature on my blog every Friday and I am featuring your party! Come check it out!
Heidi
www.hjrcherryblossoms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm planning a camping birthday party for my daughter. I love the scavenger hunt template you used for the paper bags. I haven't been able to find another I like as much. Could you share the template with me? Thank you greatly!
Blessings,
Amy, Ky
amandadfugate@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful party!!! I'd love to feature this on my blog if you are interested. You can email me at atozebranancy@Gmail.com :)

cristine said...

Is there anyway I could get the template for the "Camping List?"

Also, what is in that cake!? It looks amazing!

cristine.steele@gmail.com

Thanks!

Candi & Ezra said...

Sorry Girls, I looked and I don't have the Scavenger hunt template on my computer anymore. I just made it up really quickly before the party using free clipart I found online. The pictures were a plus since none of the party goers could read :)

mackyton said...

Wow! this post made my mouth watery. I would feel very lucky and happy if you also share some of the recipes here with me. It is my son’s birthday next month and I have booked a beautiful event venue Atlanta for it. I seriously want to bake and cook like this.

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/bisnis-es-dawet-dengan-pinjaman-uangteman