Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

 I had a great Mother's Day this year.  When I woke up, I was greeted by this sweet girl with a Mother's day gift that she had been dying to give me since Thursday.  This was the first Mothers day I have received something made especially for me by one of my children.  So I was just as excited a she was to see what she made me at preschool. 
 This year I received a lovely hand crafted mirror to hang in a super special place.  Avery pointed out it has "Beautiful Mom" written at the top, so I can remember that I am beautiful.  What a sweet girl!
 The Kids & Ez also planned a super surprise (because I live for surprises) bike ride (and family bike rides) to a local park where we dined on a chicken salad lunch prepared just for me.  The perfect day!!
 Grey lovin' the swings.
 Ezra lovin' the frog.
 ...And Ezra even gave Avery a turn on his frog.
 Greyson and his total fascination with wood chips.  This is the face he make and says whooo as the chips fall through his fingers.
 Snacking on wood chips and sticking some up his nose for fun.

I was showered with gifts from Avery all day long.  Here is one of them, an awesome rock sea castle complete with pine cones and sticks she collected from all over the yard.  It doesn't get much better than this!!

No comments: