Saturday, September 6, 2008

PEARadise

Our PeArS are Ripe! Having a big fruit tree is so fun. I think Avery and I were in Washington last year for the big Pear Harvest...and this year we are in heaven. I am amazed that something that grows in our backyard, with zero maintenance, can produce something so tasty.



Avery with a big mouth full. She is definitely a pear fan!





Chubbs waiting patiently for the perfect chance to steal Avery's pear. He has gone crazy. I catch him sitting outside under the tree looking up waiting for them to fall.

5 comments:

Linda Melville Block said...

Candice, your stills are incredible!! You could publish!! Of course adorable Ave and Chubbers are always great subjects, but the pears rock!!

eirian+johnny said...

Ohh sweet Chubbs! We miss him. Those pears look amazing, lucky lucky!

Natalie said...

Your pears look delicious but I am more amazed by your photography skills! Your pictures all turn out so good!

Vanessa said...

Hi...I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! Sorry, I should introduce myself. I know Ezra's family...well, I'm Israel's age and knew Sis. M-B (back in the day). My mom worked with Ezra I think, in Pre-Paid legal in Wa. Just was blog hopping and thought I would comment on the amazing pictures! Good to see that the family is still fun and busy!

Rachel said...

Candice,
You are amazing. Here is what I am thinking...the PEAR pictures would look darling in print framed in my kitchen...thoughts? Can I have??? or pay???
:)
Rach